Pam and George fell in love with Telluride, CO on a ski trip years ago, and then happened to discover the Telluride Film Festival (“TFF”) –a feast for lovers of film and one of the oldest most prestigious in the world–and proceeded to make it an annual highlight of their travels together. We are pleased to share a bit of that love—of Telluride generally, and the Telluride Film Festival specifically, with our valued Badger Clan members and guests this year, with the hope you’ll be similarly smitten.
What you can expect at the Second Annual Badger Grab:
- Taste our newest releases, 2014 Rosé, 2014 Sauvignon Blanc, 2013 Armor Plate Old Vine Zinfandel, 2012 Isthmus, paired with Telluride-themed treats curated by HFW’s Executive Chef Clinton Huntsman.
- Live mountain music from HFW’s Badger Grab Stage.
- Movie trailers and unique TFF film clips screened throughout Badger Grab on HFW’s new Crush Pad “theater”.
- 2015 TFF movie inspired cuisine conceived by Chef Clinton.
- A not yet released movie premiering at the Sebastiani Theater at 7:45 p.m., immediately following Badger Grab.
- Plus the usual HFW high jinks and surprises.
The Sebastiani Theater is located on the Sonoma Square. 461 1st St West, Sonoma CA 95476. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at 707-996-5800.